1. Identity of the holder of this website.
In compliance with Law 34/2002 of July 11, of Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce, we inform you that the holder of WWW.ATRESSAGROUP.COM is ATRESSA
Address: Parque tecnológico de Bizkaia, Edificio 802, 48160 Elexalde Derio Vizcaya - Spain
Correo electrónico: email@example.com
Access to this website attributes the condition of "User", implying its explicit and unreserved general conditions that are published at WWW.ATRESSAGROUP.COM at the time you access the web acceptance. Therefore, the user should read these general conditions of use in each of the occasions on which it intends to access and appropriate use services provided through this web, as these may change.
2.1.-Purpose and scope of application
These general conditions of use regulate access, navigation and use of WWW.ATRESSAGROUP.COM well; the responsibilities arising from the use of its contents such as texts, graphics, drawings, designs, codes, software, photographs, music, videos, sounds, databases, images, expressions and information as well as any other creation protected by national laws and international treaties on intellectual property.
2.2.-Conditions for access and use of services
1. At all times, the User must make proper use of the services of this website in accordance with these general conditions, as well as generally accepted practices on the Internet
2. The User guarantees that all information provided through the forms included in this site is legitimate, real, accurate, truthful and updated. It will be the sole responsibility of the user immediate communication to ATRESSA of any changes that may occur in the information provided.
3. The User shall refrain from: introducing viruses, programs, macros or any sequence of characters with the aim of damaging or altering the computer systems of this website; hindering the access of other users through the massive consumption of resources; gathering data included on this website for advertising purposes; reproduce, copy, distribute, transform or make available to third parties the contents included in this web; perform actions through the services included on this website that may infringe the intellectual property rights to honor, image and personal privacy of third parties; engaging in unfair competition and illegal advertising.
3. Intellectual property rights and industrial.
ATRESSA owns the intellectual and industrial property of all the elements of WWW.ATRESSAGROUP.COM, including the trademark, trade name or distinctive sign. In particular and without limitation, are protected by copyright, graphic design, source code, logos, texts, graphics, illustrations, photographs, sounds and other elements contained on the website. In no event access or navigation in WWW.ATRESSAGROUP.COM implies resignation, transmission or total or partial license for personal use ATRESSA the user on their intellectual and industrial property.
Therefore, the User acknowledges that reproduction, copying, distribution, commercialization, transformation, reuse, public communication and in general any other form of exploitation, by any means, all or part of the contents of WWW.ATRESSAGROUP.COM, without express written permission of , ATRESSA constitutes an infringement of their intellectual property rights and / or industrial.
4. Responsibilities and guarantees.
1. ATRESSA declares that it has taken both technical measures and organizational, within its capabilities and state of technology, allow the correct operation of the web as well as the absence of viruses and harmful components, however can not be responsible for: ( a) the continuity and availability of content and services included in WWW.ATRESSAGROUP.COM; (B) the absence of errors in these contents nor the correction of any defect that may occur; (C) the absence of viruses and / or other harmful components in WWW.ATRESSAGROUP.COM; (D) the impregnability of the security measures that have been adopted; (E) damages caused by any person that violates the security systems WWW.ATRESSAGROUP.COM
2. The user is solely responsible to third parties for any communication sent personally or his name to WWW.ATRESSAGROUP.COM, and for any unlawful use of content and services contained on this website.
3. ATRESSA reserves the right to temporarily and without notice suspend access to WWW.ATRESSAGROUP.COM because of maintenance, repair, upgrade or improvement. Whenever circumstances permit ATRESSA published on its website, with sufficient notice, a notice indicating the date planned for the suspension of services.
4. Links to other web pages that might exist in WWW.ATRESSAGROUP.COM can take you to web sites that ATRESSA assumes no liability because it does not have any control over them, their purpose being to inform the User other sources of information, so the user accedes under his own responsibility and under the conditions of use that govern them.
5. ATRESSA not responsible for the use that users can make content and services included on its website. Consequently no guarantee that use that users can make content and referral services, comply with the general conditions of use, nor that they do so diligently.
5. Duration and modification.
1. ATRESSA reserves the right to modify, in whole or in part, these general conditions of access publishing changes WWW.ATRESSAGROUP.COM may also make unannounced changes it deems appropriate on the website may change, delete or add the content and services it provides, and the way these are presented or located. Accordingly they are construed as force, the general conditions that are published at the time when the user accesses WWW.ATRESSAGROUP.COM so the user must periodically read these conditions of use.
2. Notwithstanding the provisions of special conditions, ATRESSA may terminate, suspend or discontinue at any time without prior notice, access to the contents of the page, with no possibility for the user to demand compensation.
6. Applicable law and jurisdiction.
The relations established between ATRESSA and the User shall be governed by the provisions of the current regulations regarding applicable legislation and competent jurisdiction. However, for cases where the regulations provide for the possibility of the parties submitting to a jurisdiction, ATRESSA and the User, to Bilbao courts.